Friday, March 8, 2013

6 Months

I am a few weeks late on this post. Brady turned 6 months a couple weeks ago. Wow and it seems like just yesterday that he was a newborn. He is definitely growing up way to fast. About a month ago he started pulling him self around the house with his arms. Every day he gets better and now is army crawling like a pro. This only makes things around here a little more difficult since I can't lay him down with toys and jump into the shower any more. he explores every where and there is no containing him now. I just love how his personality is starting to show. So far he is happy and stubborn just like his older brother. I started offering him fruits and vegetables a couple weeks ago and in just the last couple days he pretty much refuses to eat anything but bananas. And if you offer him bananas he will finish a whole stage 2 container and still look for more. Also he got his bottom two teeth about a month ago and boy does he like to use them.
He stopped sleeping through the night about two weeks ago and I have been one tired mom. last night he slept until almost 7 so I am hoping it was just a growth spurt and we will get back on a  better routine.
At his 6 month doctors about the doctor found that he had an ear infection. I was surprised since he hadn't really been the fussy. I am a little worried though that since he has started getting ear infections already we will be going down the same road as Nathan and in a couple years he will be needing tubes too.

Brady's 6 month stats: Weight 15lbs 8.5 oz and 27in
He grew 2 inches since his last appointment.
               
                               Having some fun in the baby ball pit I set up for in the laundry basket.

This the reason I love Hollister. Here we are in February in short sleeves enjoying the beautiful weather outside. 

                                     Nathan just loves his baby brother!

No comments: