I don't have too many exciting things planned for this summer, but somehow we have been keeping busy. This week I found out that there was an opening for Nathan to take swim lessons and since I didn't have a lot planned for the week we jumped on the opportunity. Nathan's swim instructor is awesome! Monday he cried when I first sent him into the pool and kept asking for mommy, but it didn't take long for him to warm up to her. And soon he was blowing bubbles and practicing his kicking.
In other news, I had my 30 week check up at the doctor and everything is looking great. He was happy that all my blood sugar levels were normal. Starting next week he is scheduling me for a weekly non stress test to make sure the baby is doing well. We finally have a delivery date, yeah! We scheduled the C-section for August 21, so unless there are any complications we are set.
Hope every one is having an awesome summer!

2 comments:
She taught my kids to swim. She's the best! Yay for the delivery date!!!
August 21st will come fast! How exciting! I hope that your summer is wonderful.
Post a Comment