I have been in major friend withdrawl. I know I'm not the same as everyone else, but I still think you and Kerri are lifelong friends and hope to continue that. If you ever come to Utah and want to come this direction too, let me know and we'd love to do something with you guys.
4 comments:
Miss you too! And of course we move back after you guys had moved on to Idaho :)
We should talk on Skype sometime! Then we could talk about Hunger games, etc. What times are good for you?
I can skype whenever is good for you. I am home all day tuesday and thursday and also monday afternoon. and pretty much any late evening is good.
I have been in major friend withdrawl. I know I'm not the same as everyone else, but I still think you and Kerri are lifelong friends and hope to continue that. If you ever come to Utah and want to come this direction too, let me know and we'd love to do something with you guys.
Post a Comment