Monday, March 8, 2010

The Adventures of a growing boy

Nathan and I have been having all kinds of fun since he has started crawling. He is so curious and once he decides that he wants something it is all he will focus on. He even seems to know when I am trying to hide something from him.

Bath time fun!
For the first time this Saturday Nathan discovered that he can have even more fun if he splashes the water. He just loves his baths and gets so excited when he hears the tub filling up.


After discovering how fun it was to splash water I couldn't keep him away from the dog's water dishes. Every time I put him down in the other room he was crawl as fast as possible to the water. As he approached the dishes he would just start laughing and giggling so hard it was just too cute. I think it may be time for a video camera. I must have moved him away from these over a dozen times. He just gets so focused on one thing there is no distracting him.


He has also decided that it is no fun playing with his toys, he would much rather be helping mom out in the kitchen.

He is going through a new stage where he is no longer interested in his own food. Last night after feeding him I let him down to play so Dave and I could eat our dinner and of course even though he had acted full and uninterested in food all he wanted was some of our dinner. He loved the mashed potatoes!

3 comments:

Schoen Family said...

Savannah is the same way she always have to have what we are eating for dinner. As long as you give him a little food he will be happy.

Julie/Mom said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sooooooooooooooo cute, cute, cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Melissa Durtschi said...

He is just so stinkin cute. I can't get over how he's 9 months old...CRAZY, CRAZY CUTE that is!!!!