Now that Nathan is 9 months I thought I would write a little update. Nathan loves to be on the floor exploring. If I leave him alone he will come searching for me. He also has become very attached to me and even when he is playing he has to be able to see me and crawls over occasionally just to get on my lap. He is no longer as friendly with strangers, although he will still give everyone a huge smile just as long as they don't try to touch him. He tries to stand up all the time now and most mornings when he gets up he calls for me after he has stood up in his crib. This new development has made nap times difficult since he will not lay down when I put him in his crib and will even toss his binky out and just cry until I rescue him. He has 4 teeth now.
9 month stats:
Weight - 17 lbs
Height- 27.5
1 comment:
Savannah started cutting 4 new teeth at 9 months old. He is getting so big and mobile now. I love this age!
Post a Comment