Thursday, January 14, 2010

update

I don't know where all the time has gone. Somehow I haven't made a post in over a month. I really don't have a good excuse so I will have to blame my little man. It just seems like I have so much to get done while he is sleeping and he is now at an age that typing while he is awake is almost impossible. He loves to grab everything including the keyboard! He is busy now in his jumper so here is a little update.

We spent Christmas in Meridian with my grandparents and my aunt and uncle and family. We had a great time. My parents were also able to come and enjoy Nathan's first Christmas.

With Great Grandpa and Grandma McNutt.

Christmas morning


With Grandpa over at the Fraizer's

Tired out from a long day!

Nathan loves to eat!

We left for California New years day and were able to catch a ride with my parents, which allowed us to fly home a week later. We spent the week visiting family. It was so nice to have a chance to relax. Brianna introduced us to settlers of Catan which was a pretty fun game. Dave and I were also able to leave Nathan with my mom so we could watch Avatar in 3D and then get in the hot tub after. I really liked the movie. One day I went with my mom shopping at Babys R Us and we enjoyed some panda express. One of my all time favorites, too bad we don't have one here :( The weather was wonderful, it was nice to not bundle Nathan up just to get him out to the car. Spent a lot of time playing Wii resort, which is my new favorite Wii game. Saturday we flew back to Salt lake. Nathan did great on the plane, the stewardess said he was such happy baby. And really he is happy all the time not much bothers him. Jeremy was able to pick us up at the airport and after a short visit we started our drive back to Idaho. It was late enough the Nathan slept to whole way which was good because we didn't get home until 1:30am.



I was very happy to have a chance to visit Kerri and Aidan. Kerri posted a lot of great pics on her blog.

Aidan and Nathan getting to know each other.

Aidan sharing his giant ball with Nathan!



I loved spending time with my nephew, makes me wish I lived closer to my sister!

1 comment:

Melissa Durtschi said...

Super cute pictures, Nathan is such a doll. So glad his 1st Christmas was so good!!!