Tuesday, January 26, 2010

8 months


I can't believe it has already been 8 months. Nathan is growing so fast. He is not quite crawling yet but does get up on his hands and knees and tries to rock forward. most of the time though he ends up moving backwards. He is getting his top two teeth in and has been a little fussy the past few weeks. He does a lot of talking with his hands. Every time he wants something he starts to wave his hands and move all his little fingers. He also spends a lot of time saying "dadada".
His hair is growing like crazy. It will be a sad day when I have to cut it.

4 comments:

Kirstin said...

Nathan is ADORABLE. Look at those big blues. I wish we lived closer so we could see his great personality.

Julie/Mom said...

He is changing soooo fast!!! And you guys were just here 3 weeks ago! He gets more adorable by the minute.:)

Terri Frazier said...

Yet again, more proof he is one of the cutest babies in the world! ADORABLE !!!

Annette said...

He is just precious!!!