1. A couple Saturdays ago We managed to make it to Transformers. It was a great action flick. We brought Nathan with us and he got little fussy so I did miss about 30 min of the beginning trying to calm him down. Then I ended up standing for most of the movie, so I will probably get a babysitter for the next movie.
2. Had my 6 week doctors appt last Wednesday and everything looked great. I was surprised that somehow I made it through all the waiting without Nathan crying.
3. We left for Burley Idaho friday morning to enjoy the 4th with our friends Sam and Jenny and their family. The river there is wide enough for boating and they have a fireworks show that launches from the shore.
4. We visited with Sam's family friday afternoon and then we took the boat out just to check out the river. We always have a good time with Sam and Jenny and their two boys.
5. Saturday We spent the day at the river enjoying the warmth and the water. It was fun to get to surf again and I think everyone else enjoyed the wakeboarding.
6. Nathan handle the whole day really well. There was just one incident when a jet skier thought it would be funny to swamp the boat. Jenny happened to be holding Nathan at the time and both of them got drenched. Of course the shocked of the cold water upset him but after changing his clothes he was much happier.
7. That night we went back out on the river to watch the fireworks. It was fun to just sit in the boat and watch the show.
8. We headed back to rexburg that night and got in a little after 2 am. After feeding Nathan he was asleep by 3:30 and luckily didn't get up until 8:30.
9. Yesterday I went back to work for a half day. It was hard to leave Nathan but everything went well. I am glad that i have someone i can trust to leave him with there is just no way that i could have left him already at a daycare.
10. I'll be working every other day, which is nice since I can spend all day tuesday and thursday with Nathan.
1 comment:
I'm glad to see your ten again. Sorry I missed your skype call yesterday. Maybe I will try tonight to call you and get all caught up with you and Nathan.
Post a Comment