Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Ten on Tuesday

1. Nathan has been sleeping thought the night now almost every night, except on the two nights that I had worked a full day. Maybe he just wanted more time with his mom.

2. I got my hair cut on Thursday. It was long over due and I wanted my hair to look a little better for the up coming wedding. Now if I could just find a new outfit to wear that fits.

3. Chief has been sick this past week with diarrhea and had been keeping me up all night needed to go out. hopefully his meds have started kicking in and I can get some sleep. He is so skinny now that I hope once he is over this bug he will start putting on some weight.

4. Nathan and I have also caught a cold. Hopefully it won't last long I would hate to travel with a sick baby!

5. Dave's sister Krista is in town for a few weeks so we all went together and saw Harry Potter. Nathan did great. I only had to leave once to change his diaper and Dave only got up once briefly when he was crying. Dave thought that the movie was slow and boring. I liked it I thought that they did a good job trying to get all the info in 2 1/2 hrs and i am excited for the final two movies.

6. Took Nathan to his two month doctors appointment and he had to get his first series of shots.

7. I am feeling a little overwhelmed by everything I need to get done by friday. I am trying to get the house and yard looking a little better before everyone shows up in couple weeks for Nathan's blessing. But Since I am leaving for Corey's wedding friday night I really need to get everything done this week.

8. Our grass looks awful. dead and yellow. I just can't seem to water it well enough moving the hose and sprinkler around. Maybe next summer we will get some sprinklers put in.

9. Work has been going good so far. Not too busy!

10. Can't wait for our trip next week. It will be nice to visit with family!

No comments: