Thursday, February 5, 2009

Three years!

Yesterday I was surprised when these were delivered to me at work:


They are so beautiful! Dave sent them for our Anniversary. For someone who generally doesn't like to be the center of attention, I must admit it felt wonderful yesterday!
The past three years have really flown by. Its hard to remember what life was like without Dave. It really seems like we have always been together.

5 comments:

Annette said...

That is awesome! It does seem like you two have always been together. We just love you Terri. Happy Anniversary!

cameo said...

How sweet of him! They really are beautiful. I am sorry that I don't remember anniversaries very well, but Happy Anniversary!

Randalynn said...

Wow, I am impressed. David did something right. Hahaha, just kidding. He is so happy with you. We love you!

Lara said...

Wow, Don't ya just love it when husbands do things like this! Congrats on being married for three years!

Julie/Mom said...

Sweet!