Friday, February 13, 2009

Ten for the week

1. Dave and I left for Utah friday night after work. We got to my grandparents house in Provo at around 11:00. I was surprised to still see them up. They weren't waiting up for us though, the Jazz were playing!

2. Had breakfast with them in the morning and then Dave left for the boat show in Sandy to check out all the new boats and search for some items we have been needing.

3.I had a great time spending most of the day visiting with family. Grandma made a few calls and all of a sudden there was a whole group of people that stopped by to visit. My Cousin Lisa and her kids, Debra and Gary, Lanae and Todd, and Alise.

4. After Dave was done with the show, we went and visited with my friend Kristin and her family. Her little girl is so cute!! It has been forever since we have been able to hang out.

5. We ended up going to Macaroni grill for dinner with Kristin and Dave, and Jeremy and Cameo. I liked the food but I think Dave was a little disappointed. The service was terrible!

6. We got back to Rexburg around midnight on Saturday. I was so tired Sunday I don't think the nap even helped.

7. It is Dental month at work and since there is a discount on dental cleanings we have had a lot to do this past week. Yesterday I think I did six dentals, although most of them were on cats so they really only took 10 min each.

8.I have spent all of today getting ready for our week long trip to California! yeah, I am so ready for a break from the snow.

9.Dave says that my belly has been growing a lot each day, I have to admit that if I stand straight up I can no longer see my own toes!

10. I find it hard to get comfortable at night and fall asleep. every book/person suggest laying on your left side, but I always wake up sore!

1 comment:

Kerri said...

Sorry, sleeping only gets more uncomfortable. I got to the point that I could barely roll over and I hate being in the same position all night. Just ask Adam I roll a ton!