Thursday, January 8, 2009

It's A Boy!!!

I had my ultrasound today. We are both very excited to be having a boy. Now I feel like I can really start planning. The baby looked healthy and he is growing at the rate that they expect.

This is a silhouette view of his head




looking straight at his face.

9 comments:

Julie/Mom said...

I had a feeling it would be a boy. I am very happy for you and Dave. I can now start shopping for all the cute boy things.

Randalynn said...

How exciting! Little boys are so sweet to their mammas. My guess was also that it was a boy. 4 more weeks and we'll know what we are having too. Don't let David harrass you about names, just say "No" firmly until you find something you BOTH like:)

The Smaellies said...

Yeah!! I am so excited for you! I know nothing about baby boys, but it will be fun to at least have one on the block!

Annette said...

Oh that is such great news! Little boys are the sweetest. We were all talking about the news at Enrichment tonight. Sister Foote said she thinks it's good to have boys first. I wouldn't know, but congratulations. The pictures are so clear!

Kristin Hanson said...

Congrats!!! Let me know when you have a baby registry set up :)

Melissa said...

Yay.... that is very exciting news. Having boys first is a good thing. They are the protector for their other sibblings. Its always a relief to know that hes a healthy baby and everything is on track. I hope you will continue to have a good pregnancy and once again CONGRATS.

Lights for Liberty said...

Congratulations!

Also, let me know when you have a baby registry set up.

Rhonda

Johnsons of Haymarket said...

Congrats Terri! I have been checking to see when you would have the BIG ultrasound! You will love having a boy!

Tiffany said...

Congrats!! I am so excited that you are having a boy!! Boys are so much fun - I'm sure girls are too, but Ethan is so fun and it keeps getting funner!!!