2.I had my doctors appointment on thursday and I really enjoyed the ultrasound. I didn't realize how much they could check, including blood flow around the umbilical cord. It was such a relief to learn that every thing looked they way it should.
3. We now have church at 9:00 and the really nice thing about that it I can come home prepare dinner and then take a nap without worrying about preparing the rest til much later.
4. I recently got set up on skype and it has been fun connecting with everyone.
5. Chief stopped using his bad leg on Saturday. I don't think he was feeling well, because he wouldn't even eat. Sunday he was better but still barely toe touching by monday so I took him with me to work.
6. They took an xray to see how his leg was doing, and to my surprise his bone had already healed. So the doctor took out his pins, yeah!! just a couple weeks of restrictive activity and he should be all better.
7. He still walks funny on his leg and the muscles have really atrophied. hopefully now that he has a little more freedom of movement he will be able to rebuild some muscle and start using the leg normally.
8. I was excited to finally get to watch 24. It has been too long with out Jack Bauer and Chloe. I love that they brought Tony back.
9. 

I took this picture a couple weeks ago to show how big Chief was getting. This is Chief's paw on Dave's hand. His feet have gotten even bigger, I really need to get a new pic.
10.
Here is Chief taking advantage of some time next to Barney. It doesn't happen very often, Barney only really tolerates the puppy, although I think he is getting use to the idea that he is always around.
No comments:
Post a Comment