Sunday, November 16, 2008

Some people may think I am crazy!

So yesterday Dave bought us our chrismas present to each other.



Isn't he so cute! Dave didn't have to work very hard to convince me that I wanted this Blue Great Dane. Really the only thing that was holding me back was I was afraid what people would think if I got another dog. Sometimes I just have to remind myself it doesn't matter what others think. I've always talked about getting a Dane and this one came at a offer we just couldn't refuse!

He is 8 weeks old and loves this stuffed rabbit.
We named him Chief. Here he is playing with his brother Diesel who was adopted by Daniel and Heather.

7 comments:

Kerri said...

I can already tell he is going to be a beautiful Great Dane! Can't wait to meet him.

Julie/Mom said...

He is so cute and I can't wait to meet him in May. He will be so much bigger!!! How did Frodo and Barney react to him. I would love to see pictures of them together.

Lara said...

A new baby on the way and new puppy day! Good Luck!!!!

cameo said...

It's true, I will never understand dogs, but he is pretty cute.

YaNeY said...

CUTE!!! I love Great Danes!!

Lynn said...

Ah!! He is GORGEOUS! Welcome to the Great Dane club!! We absolutely adore ours, you will be addicted to the breed from here on out :) I'm so jealous that you have land to let him romp! Maybe someday we'll bring ours on a roadtrip to come meet yours.
Consider having his stomach tied when you get him fixed, we did it with our last one, and it was worth every penny for the peace of mind.

Johnsons of Haymarket said...

Oh, sweet puppy! I too have always wanted a Great Dane, maybe our next dog... He sure looks irresistable!