1. Everyone but Kerri tells me that I should be feeling better soon, but so far I have been following the same pattern as Kerri so I don't think I will be feeling better for a couple more months. Today like yesterday I just want to lay down and avoid all food.
2. Dave and I started some yard work saturday, but there were so many leaves we were both tired before we could finish.
3. Had lesson with Jolene on Millie. She was being a little difficult, mostly because she wanted to get back to the other horses.
4. Had one scary moment when Millie saw Jolene's little Chihuahua and tried to run her down and stomp on her. Luckily Millie actually stopped when I asked, I was afraid she wouldn't. Poor little pebbles spent the rest of the time in Dave's arms.
5.We got a new puppy saturday. See previous post. So far he has been pretty good just whines a little at night.
6. Went and saw Quantum of Solace Saturday night. Action packed bond movie!
7. Barney and Frodo were finally playing with Chief today. I was outside trying to rake the million of leaves in our yard so I didn't have my camera on me, but it was very cute!
8. Went to the Dentist today, it was a very good visit. I still really like this place I found here in Rexburg.
9.As I was trying to work on the leaves our neighbor came over and offer to take his lawn scraper over the yard for me. I was already feeling pretty bad so I was very thankful that he offered.
10. I am excited this weekend for twilight and 24. It has been way too long without any new 24 episodes.
2 comments:
Terri--I'm so sorry you're not feeling better yet! I really hope that it happens for you soon.
And I'm so with you on 24! I need Jack Bauer, dangit! I hope it's good this weekend.
Oh and I really didn't start feeling better until I was almost 5 months along. You're almost there!
Post a Comment