Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

1. Now that I finally have my camera back, I doubt that the moose will ever come back.

2. Wednesday Dave had a practice with the park and rec softball team he is playing with. I signed him up to play with my works team.Their old pitcher moved away, so it looks like he may be playing pitcher this year.

3. Since we were already in Idaho Falls late that night, we decided to stop at Texas roadhouse for dinner.

4. Saturday we drove to Idaho Falls to take the boat in to get summerized, memorial weekend usually marks the start of the boating season. I am so excited!!!

5.Stopped at Lowe's while we were there to get some hoses and sprinklers so that we can water our lawn.

6. Everything is starting to get so beautiful here. All the trees covered with leaves and blossoms. I even have tulips.

7. Went to Prince Caspian, and I loved it! But I sure don't remember the story well. I guess it's time for me to find a copy of the chronicles of Narnia and read them once more.

8. It was in the 80's all weekend!!!!!

9. for the first time in a long time I got to sleep in this morning until 9:00. I didn't have anything I had to get up early for!

10. All my shows are ending for the summer, soon there will be nothing to watch. at least so you think you can dance is starting up.

1 comment:

Julie/Mom said...

I'm also looking forward to "so you think you can dance"