1. I had a really cool discovery on Thursday. When I arrived home from worked I was amazed to find just outside our back window a bull moose sleeping. He was right next to our deck. I was a little disappointed that my camera was in the FedEx van so I couldn't take any pics. He stayed for a couple hrs and then wandered off.
2. To my surprise he returned the next day, although this time he was sleeping at the neighbors. how awesome that we live somewhere we can see wildlife like this. He continued to show up until Saturday. Saturday he was grazing down our road when a loud truck drove by and spooked him, we haven't seen him since.
3. Spent Saturday morning doing a deep clean of the bathroom. and cleaning the rest of the house. It was really needed.
4. now that it is spring we are starting to be able to work in the yard. bought a sprinkler so we could water our huge yard. I raked a bunch of pine needles, so i can actually see the grass. next week its time to get rid of the plants that didn't survive the winter.
5.Went and saw Made of Honor Saturday with Brianna. I thought it was cute.
6.Saturday night my parents arrived with our cat Tevi. The home where she was could no longer keep her so of course we wanted her back. She doesn't travel real well so it was a long trip for my parents. I am glad they were able to plan some time for here in Idaho as part of their Utah trip this week.
7. Right now Tevi pretty much spends all of here time under our bed, only coming out when she is hungry. I am afraid it is going to take her a while to readjust to the dogs.
8.Spent all day Sunday with my parents and enjoyed BBQ tritip for dinner. After it got dark, which now isn't until 9:00, we went up to the temple to see it all light up. It is so beautiful.
9.Monday it was back to work, my parents left sometime yesterday to make their way down to Utah. Happy Anniversary!
10. Today,I finally had my first dentist appointment here in Rexburg. I actually had a really good experience. I usually dread the dentist, but I somehow picked a great dentist. very comfortable office. I don't think I'll be dreading my next visit!
No comments:
Post a Comment