Sunday, January 13, 2008

Terri's 4 things

Four Jobs I have had in my life:
1. RVT
2. Cannon center(BYU Cafeteria) hostess
3. Casa de Fruta gift shop
4.Cannon center server for BYU football team

Four Movies I would watch over and over(no matter if they were and TV and cut up):
1. A Knight's Tale
2. Sahara
3. the Italian Job
4. Pirates of the Caribean the Curse of the Black Pearl

Four places I have lived:
1.Manteca, Ca
2.Hollister, Ca
3.Provo, Ut
4.Rexburg, Id

Four TV shows that I watch:
1.Smallville
2.Supernatural
3.Bones
4.House

Four Favorite foods:
1.Chinese
2.Mexican
3.oreo ice cream
4.cinnamon rolls/sour cream twist

Four things I'd like to be doing right now:
1.Sleeping
2.Boating
3.reading a good book
4.vacationing in disneyworld

Four things I am looking foward to this year:
1.visiting Kerri after she has her baby
2.spending time with Brianna once she returns from her mission
3.Spending warm weekends on the lake
4. anything new that we may experience

No comments: