Nathan was invited by the local community Cub scout troop to join them for their space derby. We have been so busy with baseball that I found myself shaping and putting his rocket together the day before. He then was able to spray paint it gold and it was ready to go. His rocket ended up placed 2nd in the the bear den. Not bad for a last minute project.
On April 17th I joined my SILs Brianna, Randalynn, and Aunt Jan to see the Play Hamilton in San Fransisco. We went to a matinee performance and the cast was amazing. I hadn't really heard any of the music before but knew that it is very popular. It was so much different then any musicals I have seen before and I loved mix of history and rap. Definitely worth seeing at least once. After the play we went to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. It was a great day out.
Brady's team being silly on picture day.
No comments:
Post a Comment