Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Playing Catch up

It has been a awhile since I have been able to update the blog. Baseball and other commitments have keep us busy for the past few months. So here is a quick update through pictures.

   Brady working on his final Koala Crate all about the wild west. Next up for him kindergarten.



 Colin just loves being outside and asks everyday to play outside. I love it and hope he stays this enthralled with the outdoors.
 I was recently called into the Primary presidency at my Church and was given the assignment to plan a It's Great to Be 8 program for all the kids getting baptized this year.

      I made this punch 8 and used it to teach a lesson on Baptism. The kids really loved participating.
                                         I kept is super simple and just made this banner.
  We only have 4 kids turning 8 . Nathan was excited to attend an activity just for him. For each of the kids we handed out a packet with information on what to expect this year and then as a gift gave them each a Baptism quiet book and white towel with poem attached.

                                              Colin playing dress up with his brothers.
 This year baseball started out rough for this kid and I was afraid he was never going to want to play again. It took a couple months but he finally got some of his confidence back and really enjoyed playing.




No comments: