Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Spring Ball

Baseball season has officially started. Nathan is now in the AA division and not sure I am liking how much more competitive it is. I kind of feel like everyone is so worried about winning that they forget these are  7-9yr old kids and they are still learning. Nathan is struggling a bit because he really loves playing  but is among the youngest and least experienced on the team. Which leaves in the outfield all the time and he just wants to be able to tryout all the different positions. Here's to hoping this season doesn't ruin his love of the game.
I signed Brady up for T-ball and it is just as entertaining ad you would expect. Just imagine and hour of watching a bunch of 4-5yr olds all diving for the ball at the same time. it is seriously the best.

Last Saturday was opening ceremonies and their first games. I thought I was busy last year but with two kids in Little league I am a bit overwhelmed, especially since Nathan's coach feels the need to have them practice every day. Here's to not having a life for the next 3 months.

                                                      
                                                                Go Yankees!
                                                     Having a  before game treat.










                                                              Let's go Grizzlies!


No comments: