About a month ago I received a bottle of Paula's Choice Clinica1% Retinol Treatment to try out from Bzzagent. I was excited to try out this product since I haven't yet added a good anti aging product to my daily skin care routine. Over the past several years I have notices more redness and blotches on my face leaving me uncomfortable with going make up free, something I use to do quite often especially during the summer. I slowly added this cream to my daily evening routine and am loving the results. The first couple weeks I was uncertain about the results. I couldn't visually see any results but my skin did feel firmer and not as dry. Now that I have been using it for a month and am pretty happy with the results. I definitely have less redness and reduce pores. My skin even feels more hydrated something I really struggle with since my skin is ultra dry. I even went makeup free the past couple days. I haven't noticed any changes in my fine lines/wrinkles but overall my skin looks brighter and healthier. Can't wait to see what happens as I continue to use this product.
My first makeup free selfie before starting the treatment.
2 weeks after using the product
One month after starting and even though the results aren't super dramatic I can tell that my skin feels healthier.
All ready for the day without using foundation or concealer.
No comments:
Post a Comment