A few weeks ago I joined Influenster. It is a social website where you can find reviews on various products. On the site you can also review and recommend products you like and even ask questions from other users about a certain product before you purchase. They also send out boxes to the members with free products to try. They just require that you use your social media i.e. facebook, instagram, etc to share and review the free samples.
To get get the free product all you need to do is sign up (use the link above ), answer some questions, link your social media and then you are good to go. Then when a company has a product they want tried out they use the info to match the product with those who would actually use it.
I received my first Voxbox last week and it contained the new Dry Spray from Dove. One for me to try and one for Dave. I was actually pretty excited to try the spray out because I am always looking for an antiperspirant that works. I sweat a lot, like even if it is -10 out I still have very wet armpits. which can be so embarrassing. Thankfully I was introduced to prescription strength antiperspirant in college. Over the years I have stopped using it as much, just as needed. In recent years I have tried some of the clinical strength options, but was unimpressed. When the advertisements started for this new dry spray it peaked my interest. But I was unwilling to run out and spend $5.49 on a product that wasn't going to work.
And I am impressed, not only do I stay dry but it feels good on and smells nice too. The first day I tried it was Sunday and I had to give a lesson in Relief Society. I am always extra sweating on those days when I am nervous. I did still sweat a little the first day I wore it, but not like I normally would in a stressful situation. I will definitely keep this as part of my normal routine with the hopes that I may need to use my prescription strength antiperspirant less.
Dave on the other hand didn't really care for his. First of all he hated the smell. This is not a surprise since I already avoid any "fresh" scent guy products. Maybe he would have liked it better if it had more of the "sport" scent. Also he said it irritated his armpits and made them itchy. It may be because he actually doesn't actually sweat a lot. It is pretty normal for me to just buy a deodorant for him and not an antiperspirant. So he plans on tossing his once I have done my final review with Influenster.
I received these products complimentary from #Target and Influenster for testing purposes.
No comments:
Post a Comment