Friday after Thanksgiving we spent sometime in town and while we were there we stopped a the Christmas tree lot to pick out one for the house. Dave went immediately to the biggest fullest tree on the lot. Of course I thought it was the perfect tree but wasn't sure if we needed such a big tree. But Dave insisted that it would be perfect because we have 10 foot ceilings and this was the one holiday I went all out for and I should get what I wanted. He didn't have to twist my arm to much and soon we were on our way home with the beautiful tree.
The plan was to start decorating it that night but after putting on the lights we had I realized I would need to buy a few more strands to cover the whole thing. Saturday evening I finished putting lights on the tree and Nathan was excited to finally get to decorate the tree. It took us until Sunday to finally finish placing the last ornament. I think it turned out beautiful.
Not sure what these crazy faces are for, but this was the best shot I had with both boys.
Nathan wanted to try and take some pictures with my camera. These last two pictures are his. Not bad, maybe he has a future in photography.
1 comment:
Your tree is perfect!! Love that both boys had their doggie and bear blankets!! Too cute!
Post a Comment