Monday, March 3, 2014

Making Progress

We stopped by our new home Saturday to check out the progress. We knew they had poured the foundation and framed the house, but is was fun to see how far the had come. They seem to be moving along quickly now. It looked like everything was ready for them to start roofing the house and all the windows are hung along with the front and back door. The wiring for all the out door lighting was also done, although they forgot to put one in the we requested, so I am glad we stopped by so we could catch that error before the stuccoed the outside. I am getting more excited now that it is started to look like a house. Only 2 more months and we will finally have a place of our own.


            These are some pictures I took in January right before they were ready to pour the foundation.





                                         
                                               A couple weeks ago
Now it looks like this:


                                Nathan was excited to take a picture in what will be his bedroom.
                                            View of the kitchen from the breakfast nook.




                                                              family room.





No comments: