Monday, October 7, 2013
The Fair
This past weekend was the county fair. I thought it would be a fun outing for the boys so Saturday after lunch my mom and I headed over to the fair grounds. It was a hot day to be outside exploring the animal barns, but I think the boys had fun. Nathan really loved riding the pedal tractors and Brady was just happy to be outside. Brady loved the horses and pointed at every one he saw. We checked out the art and photography display, model trains, and all the animals. Then we headed back over to the tractors so that the Nathan could ride again. We all shared a funnel cake and some fresh lemonade, yum! On our way out we stopped and let Nathan ride a couple carnival rides. By then we were all tired and both boys were asleep before we got back into town.
Vroom! I love that Brady now makes noises when he drives cars.
Making his way through the obstacle course to the slide up top.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment