Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween

Our first Halloween activity was to paint a pumpkin. Nathan had received a small pumpkin during our trip to the pumpkin farm and since it was too small to carve I thought he would enjoy painting it. I let him pick out a couple colors and then let him paint away.


Shortly after painting Nathan just wanted to curl up on the couch with me and soon he had fallen asleep. when he woke up he was still acting lethargic and I discovered that he was running a fever. I gave him some medicine and he spent the rest of the afternoon resting with his blanket.
We decided to call off taking him to any houses for trick or treating and ended up just taking him to the church for trunk or treat. He was feeling better by then but still pretty worn out. He loved collecting candy from each of the cars but after about an hour he asked to go home.

 This year the boys dressed up as super heroes. Brady was Batman.
 Nathan was Clark Kent. Kerri did this costume a couple years ago with Aidan and I loved it. And since Nathan didn't care about who he dressed as I decided this was perfect.







                                                                At Trunk or Treat
                                             Ready to collect his candy!




1 comment:

Audra said...

I still think his costume was the best one i've seen this year! miss you guys!