It is that time a year again. I always forget how much I enjoy Halloween especially now that I have kids. I love watching Nathan experience all the fun this time of year brings. I really wanted to take Nathan to a pumpkin patch this year, but not just one where you go pick out a pumpkin. Over the years I have seen others post about these great places that are so much more then a pumpkin patch. Really they are a farm, corn maze, Halloween experience. I was excited this year when I remembered that we now live close to one of these farms. So Saturday afternoon we headed over to Swank Farms corn maze and pumpkin patch. It really has gotten so much bigger then I remember it being several years ago. Nathan had fun enjoying all the different activities.
Of course I brought my camera but forgot to check the battery level, so I ended up taking most of the pictures with my phone.
Getting a ride on the pedal cars with Dad.
Nathan wouldn't get on the giant Jumping Pillow by himself, but had a great time jumping with Dad.
Taking shots from a corn cannon.
Nathan was the most excited to ride on the cow train.
Fun times riding on these bouncing horses.
Playing on the farm equipment
After getting our fill of fun we went through the kid size corn maze and then picked out a pumpkin to take home. What a great way to spend our Saturday!
No comments:
Post a Comment