Wednesday, April 25, 2012

California sunshine

This last weekend was unusually hot for this time a year. Friday and Saturday both reached temperatures in the upper 80's. I decided that a great way to take advantage of the weather was to set up Nathan's pool and cool off in the water. It sure was nice to be able to cool off, since I was roasting. I am thinking this is going to be a long summer. Anyways Nathan had a blast playing in the water once I got in with him. At first he didn't want to get in because the water was so cold but I just explained if he stayed in the water long enough he would get use to it. And once he saw me sitting in the water he was more willing to try it out.







1 comment:

Audra said...

um slightly jealous.... but i think i will enjoy the cooler weather of rexburg as long as i can before we move. but it would be nice to have a hot hot day here once in a while! miss you guys.