Monday, October 24, 2011

Quick update





 I recently was able to get some pictures that a friend took of Nathan at the State Fair. I had forgotten to put the charged battery back into my camera. We went to the Fair labor day weekend and had a great time enjoying fair food, checking out the animals, and exploring the barns. Before we left we decided to let Nathan ride one of the carnival rides. This boat ride was the only one I could find that would allow a child his size to go on by himself. He had a great time!






A few weekend ago we were able to go with some friends to a cabin in Lava Hot springs and we had a great time soaking in the hot pools.






A few months ago a group of friends decided to start a once weekly "joyschool" so we have been enjoying  going to school and learning about the alphabet. Last week was the letter F and the mom in charge planned a visit to the local fire station. It was kind of a rough day for me because Nathan was overly tired from fighting naps and bed timed for 3 days that he was having melt downs about everything. He did really love being inside of the fire truck though and was all smiles until he had to come out.




 Here the Kids are suppose to be practicing Stop, Drop, and Roll, and of course Nathan kept insisting that I get on the ground like everyone else and then proceeded to climb on me. He thought it was time to wrestle with mom.

1 comment:

Julie/Mom said...

I love the last picture of Nathan in the boat...such a serious boat captian!