Friday May 20th was Nathan's 2nd Birthday. I just can't believe how fast time has gone by. Sometimes I want to freeze time for a while so that he will stop growing so fast. He is all little boy now and does not want help doing anything. Mr. independent. We have had our share of battles about holding my hand in parking lots. He is starting the terrible two tantrums when he doesn't get his way, but luckily they don't last long. Most of the time he is such a happy boy and does everything I ask of him. He loves cars and will drive them all over the house.
I had to work half a day Friday, so my parents watched Nathan and planted me a flower garden in by neglected flower box. I am excited to keep it looking nice this summer. Then we celebrated Nathan's birthday by going out to eat at Texas Roadhouse and opening a few presents that night.
Saturday morning we finished opening a few presents and the prepared to go to the park for Nathan's birthday party. I kept it simple this year and just had some cupcakes and then had the kids play.
Happy Birthday to the most amazing little boy. We sure do love you and can't wait to see what the future brings!
Opening presents.
So excited about his car track!
At the park learning how to hit the ball.
Happy Birthday to you!
enjoying cupcakes with friends.
My messy eater, gotta love him!
Playtime!
He loves climbing this wall.
Teaching the other little boy how to pet Chief.
Walking the dog.
Chief: "wheres dad?, do I have to keep walking with him?"
Checking out some ants they found.
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great weekend. It looks to me like you might a have a natural baseball player that swing looks good.
I love the pictures of him walking the dog!
Post a Comment