Saturday, February 19, 2011

winter fun!

We are all getting a little cabin fever here, but finally the weather has been staying around 30 or above. I just love the winter when it is like this because at least it is warm enough to go out and play in the snow.

                              Nathan in all his gear and ready to play.






 For Valentines day I got Dave a miniature remote control helicopter. He has been having fun trying to fly it around with out crashing into everything. Nathan loves to watch his dad fly the helicopter, but he is so funny when it falls to the ground he will not touch it unless someone else touches it first. He acts so afraid and will just point at it. maybe he is not as fearless as I thought.






Tonight Nathan had a great time hanging out with his best bud. Nathan's cheeks were seriously red from all the running around.
                                  Trying to ride the horse at the same time.

No comments: