Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Monterey Bay Aquarium

Wednesday my Mom, Kerri, Aidan, Nathan and I headed to the Monterey Bay Aquarium.


                  Nathan really enjoyed checking out all the fish.



                               At the touch pools. the water was a little cold.



                           touching a bat ray, it was too far away for Nathan to reach.


                                 
                               bouncing on the water bed  to feel the waves.
                     More fun in the under 2 play area.


There was this great little cove at the sea turtle exhibit that the boys had a blast crawling into.



 Thursday my parents watched Nathan while Dave and I went to a boat/RV show. We had a good time checking out some of the new features of the 2011 wake boarding boats. That evening we joined Dave's parents for dinner at Mavericks for some yummy tri tip. I think it was the longest I had ever left Nathan for. I missed him but is was nice to have some time for just Dave and I.

1 comment:

Corri said...

So fun! I love that photo of those little guys in the clam shell. They look like they'll be buddies for life!