Friday, October 8, 2010

Just for fun

So at work they display a picture of each employee with their pets in the waiting room. For the past three years my picture was of me and someone else's dog because my own were not in Idaho yet when I first started working there. Finally I decided That if I wanted an updated picture I would need to just take them myself. So last Saturday I had a friend snap a few shots of me and Chief. I thought I would share them just for fun.

  A Couple cute shots of Nathan. Not sure what he is upset about ?






During the Photo Shoot Nathan decided he wanted to come and sit on me knee. I guess he didn't want to be left out.


6 comments:

Julie/Mom said...

I love the shots of you and Chief. Which one are you going to use for the office?

Kerri said...

Good Pictures. Chief is looking so handsome now!

Terri Griffith said...

not sure which one they chose. I believe it was one with the tire swing because the office manager mentioned that she had cropped it out.

cameo said...

Why are crying pictures of babies so cute? And we were wondering, where are your other kids?

Terri Griffith said...

too hard to get a good shot with three dogs and two cats, so I chose the one that would take up more room in the picture :)

Corri said...

Wow! I hadn't noticed before how beautiful Chief is. He is gorgeous!