Thursday, October 8, 2009

a few for the week

1. At the beginning of last week we were still enjoying some great weather. Around 85, and then over night the unthinkable happened it dropped to the 30's and rained/snowed all day Wednesday. I wasn't prepared for the sudden change from summer to winter. I ended up making a run to the store to buy a fleece for Nathan.

2. On Monday morning we woke up to a layer of snow outside. I even had to brush three inches off of the car. It was mostly gone by the end of the day. For some reason I don't remember snow so early last year.

3. I did manage to get the lawn mowed Saturday for one final time before winter really sets in.

4. Dave and I spent most of Saturday trying to get the garage cleaned and organized to make room to store the boat and park my car.

5. Nathan final has been able to roll from his stomach to his back, but gets frustrated still when he tries to roll the wrong direction. He has really started to play with his toys and will entertain himself for while before he decides he needs me.

6. We had a great time visiting with Brianna this past weekend. She came back to Rexburg for the weekend to visit friends and stayed with us.

7. Relaxed all day Sunday and watched conference. There were some great messages.

No comments: