1. I know it has been a while again. I still am finding it hard to sit down and type one of these post up.
2. We have been trying to get in as much boating as we can before the weather is too cold. A few weeks ago we went and tried a different lake. We had a lot of fun at Palisades. I loved how big it was. I think next year we will go there more often.
3. Last weekend I went to a baby shower for a friend, so Dave took all the Dads out on the boat. We had a good time at the shower and I'm sure the guys enjoyed the boating.
4.Had a dentist appointment a couple weeks ago and I was disappointed to discover I had cavity. I never get cavities. I am scheduled to get it filled in october. Without dental insurance I need to space the procedures out.
5. I mowed the lawn last week and had Nathan ride with me for a little while. At first the loud noise scared him but eventually he fell asleep to the hum of the engine.
6. We drove to Bear lake friday night and stayed at a friends condo. Nathan traveled really well and even slept through the night even though I kept him up later then usual.
7. Saturday morning we went boating bear lake, unfortunately it was overcast and cold outside so after a couple hrs everyone had enough and we left for home. Kind of a waste of a trip but we weren't really having any fun trying to stay warm.
8. They finally released Dave and me from the library. Dave is now the 11 year old scout leader and they called me to teach the CTR 8 class. So sunday I taught my class for the first time. I don't know why but I always struggle to teach for the full 40-50 minutes they give us.
9. Yesterday after deciding the weather wasn't good enough to go boating a group of Friends decided to spend the day at Jackson hole Wyoming. We ate lunch at a park and then went to the rec center where they have a great kid swimming pool and water slide.

10. Then we went to Bubba's BBQ for dinner and downtown for shakes and a little exploring. It was fun to get out and do stuff we have never done before. We were all very tired by the end of the day.
3 comments:
It looks like Nathan is going to love the water. Cute picture!!
Yeah!!! Yesterday was sooo much fun!!!
Ooohhh, I see Nathan is wearing the cute swimming outfit his Auntie got for him!
Post a Comment