
2.I pretty much spent all day Saturday sleeping. I was so tired that even after sleeping all afternoon I was ready for bed by 9:30 that night.
3.by monday I was feeling much better. for the past three days I haven't been nauseous at all and am once again enjoying eating. hopefully this will last.
4. I had another doctors appointment today and I was excited to hear the baby's heart beat. I tend to get all worried and it is nice to know everything is still going good. Next visit is the ultrasound, hopefully we will find out if we are having a boy or girl!
5.Took Barney to work last Wednesday to get his thyroid rechecked and clean his teeth. His breath smelled so bad and when I was feeling sick it was enough to make me puke. It is much better now!
6. Dave and I have started watching the John Adams miniseries from HBO. It is very good. Just got the second disc from netflix today.
7. A couple techs went on vacation this past week so I worked yesterday and had today off instead. Also one tech is moving away so we are going to be short staffed for a while. It makes my job a little more stressful so hopefully they will try to find someone new soon. The good thing is that Cindy and I will now be rotating thursday and fridays off, so everyother week I will have a three day weekend!
8.Went visiting teaching right after work last thursday. It is always nice to visit, but I really payed for not eating later that night.
9.Finally got the boat back from the body repair shop. We had some warranty work done on the gel coat and it looks great! now it is safely stored in our garage for the winter.
10. Can't seem to get any meat onto Chief.maybe it is because he is growing so fast, but he often leaves food behind in his bowl. eventually he won't look so skinny.

1 comment:
Hallie is 2 years old now, and she is still a rail - just a bag of skin and bones. Our other dane (who we think is likely a mix) is a fatty - can't keep her trim; but Hallie frequently leaves food behind as well. Everyone tells us that they fill out at different rates. Hallie only weighs about 105 lbs (she's a small dane); but her littermate who also came through the rescue weighs a staggering 165lbs. One potential suggestion - when we cook turkey for Thanksgiving etc, we put the leftover juice into ice cube trays; then melt this over their food on cold mornings when its necessary to get her to eat - works like a charm :)
all that said, he's absolutely gorgeous!!
Post a Comment